Below, you will find my collection of notes regarding how to build the electrostatic headphones themselves. This is largely based on stuff found at head-fi, in Wachara C.’s numerous posts and accomplishments on the subject.
- May 19th Birds
- smol updates – November 9 2022
- This and That!
- Makerspace financial reporting w/ ipython
- Datasets, Plots, Graphs, Charts
- This and that, bits and bobs…
- Morning Metal 4.22.21 “Sleepish”
- Bits & Bobs, Mushstools & Toadrooms
- Annotators, interpreters & audio demo stuff
- Chindōgu ASCII art
- naive distance measurements with opencv
- some boilerplate code, ?, etc
- …In other news…
- Client-side, asynchronous HTTP methods- TypeScript
- Obliterate non-removable MDM profiles enforced by Apple’s Device Enrollment Program
- KVM does Fruit: Xcode from QEMU
- Purple Prius Parts
- …Ever tried to Chrome Remote ➡️ Ubuntu Budgie?
- This, That, etc
- clipi CLI!
- OSS+ELC –> Monday
- Parse fdisk -l in Python