updated on 5/23/22
Built out a lil web dashboard for DLA Makerspace- find the space’s calendar, general information, technical documentation, printer livestreams for students and access the discord ticketing system- https://github.com/DLA-Makerspace/DLA-Flask
I have been busy at the Ithaca Generator– building up our new website and writing new member mangegment & accounting software. I’ve taken over as IG’s 3D Printer Area Captain too! ?
|Teaching a new class!||Weekly Printer Party!||Noise Night!|
|See a need, fill a need!||An exciting new venture!||Chemicals and experiments oh my!|
- Draw and print your mechanical daydreams! Watertight threads? Anneal-fit tolerances? Learn to design and print beautiful hardware and parts in this exciting workshop with Jess!
Weekly 3D Printer Party w/ Jess & whoppingpochard!
Tuesdays 5 – 8pm
- All are welcome! Come build Vorons, Doomcubes and other advanced 3D printers with us and explore the cutting edge in open source, community-fueled hardware design!
- Join us on Discord!
- Support whoppingpochard’s amazing work @ Lightweight Labware!
- Support our printer friends @ DFH!
- Join the Voron Discord!
- Join the Doomcube community on Discord!
- Sunday nights 6pm to 8pm beginning March 20th ~~~ Come enjoy a low-key evening of casual jamming, music and noisy projects with Jess!
Some lil random printed projects: