- This winter, I am excited to be teaching a new youth-oriented class at the Odessa Public Library- "TinkerCAD for Functional 3d Printing & Propmaking"! Sign up here: https://ithacagenerator.org/tinkercad
"Youth ages 8-18 will master the tools and skills required to design and print just about anything made of plastic, and will be confident in their ability to search for projects and models others have designed and print them at the Odessa Public Library."
- I’ve been fairly distant for the last few months, but not for a lack of exciting projects! I’ve been sorta hyperfocused on the research and development of ultrasonically emulsified polyethylene polymers for an upcoming and very exciting material brand of my own.
updated on 5/23/22
Built out a lil web dashboard for DLA Makerspace- find the space’s calendar, general information, technical documentation, printer livestreams for students and access the discord ticketing system- https://github.com/DLA-Makerspace/DLA-Flask
I have been busy at the Ithaca Generator– building up our new website and writing new member mangegment & accounting software. I’ve taken over as IG’s 3D Printer Area Captain too! ?
|Teaching a new class!||Weekly Printer Party!||Noise Night!|
|See a need, fill a need!||An exciting new venture!||Chemicals and experiments oh my!|
…Despite being a chilly & wintery March up here in the White Mountains, there is no shortage of fun birds and exciting projects!
Merlin AI pipeline for Mushroom identification!
|It’s happening, and it is going to be awesome||YMMV, but YOLO:|
A ridiculous Chindōgu utility prompt & CLI for fetching private releases & files from GitHub & BitBucket
- Fetch, unpack, extract specific releases & files or a complete master branch from a private GitHub repo with an api access token
- Fetch and extract specific files or complete branches from a private BitBucket account with user’s git authentication
- Prefill default prompt values with a variety of console flags
- Save & load default prompt values with a file of environment variables, see templates
FetchEverythingSampleEnv_GitHub; pass as an argument with the
./LeafletSync -e YourEnvFile) or provide one on launch.
curl https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Jesssullivan/LeafletSync/main/LeafletSync --output LeafletSync && chmod +x LeafletSync && ./LeafletSync