Terrific birds today- on a pleasant bird walk here in Ithaca on May 19th I recorded 43 species! Here is my eBird checklist for those curious.
- This winter, I am excited to be teaching a new youth-oriented class at the Odessa Public Library- "TinkerCAD for Functional 3d Printing & Propmaking"! Sign up here: https://ithacagenerator.org/tinkercad
"Youth ages 8-18 will master the tools and skills required to design and print just about anything made of plastic, and will be confident in their ability to search for projects and models others have designed and print them at the Odessa Public Library."
- I’ve been fairly distant for the last few months, but not for a lack of exciting projects! I’ve been sorta hyperfocused on the research and development of ultrasonically emulsified polyethylene polymers for an upcoming and very exciting material brand of my own.
- Merge PayPal & Membershipworks members in a sorta intelligent way to create kinda accurate financial reports
- Convert a PayPal transaction export into an upsert-able csv to import into membershipworks
- Keep tabs on PayPal memberships as they become deprecated
(note, you’ll need nbconvert, pandoc, TeX to write to pdf)
…If all goes well, the output will look something like:
loaded **** paypal records loaded ** existing membershipworks records converted Date column to datetime objects kept *** records processed between 01/01/22 and 22/11/21; discarded **** records discarded **'s Donation Payment record for **, continuing... discarded **'s PreApproved Payment Bill User Payment record for **, continuing... ** ** already in member list! continuing... discarded ** **'s Payment Refund record for -**.00, continuing... discarded ** **'s Donation Payment record for **.00, continuing... exported: ** Members! - ** Standard Members - ** Offline Standard Members - ** Extra Members - ** Offline Extra Members ...to a membershipworks-readable format at ./csv/membershipworks_import.csv
Pinned from November 11, 2021
Merlin Sound ID has been released!
…A small web api by 6 letter species code describing how a species is represented in Merlin Sound ID:
…Boxes, Boxes, Boxes!