- It's almost springtime in Ithaca!
- Superduper excited to be hopping over to the Department of Landscape Architecture to explore and expand the DLA Makerspace at Cornell!
- I have been busy building out the new Ithaca Generator website, as well as new member mangegment & accounting software. I've taken over as IG's 3D Printer Area Captain too! 😸
|Teaching a new class!||Weekly Printer Party!||Noise Night!|
|See a need, fill a need!||An exciting new venture!||Chemicals and experiments oh my!|
- Draw and print your mechanical daydreams! Watertight threads? Anneal-fit tolerances? Learn to design and print beautiful hardware and parts in this exciting workshop with Jess!
Tuesdays 5 - 8pm
- All are welcome! Come build Vorons, Doomcubes and other advanced 3D printers with us and explore the cutting edge in open source, community-fueled hardware design!
- Join us on Discord!
- Support whoppingpochard’s amazing work @ Lightweight Labware!
- Support our printer friends @ DFH!
- Join the Voron Discord!
- Join the Doomcube community on Discord!
- Sunday nights 6pm to 8pm beginning March 20th ~~~ Come enjoy a low-key evening of casual jamming, music and noisy projects with Jess!
Some lil random printed projects: